BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Say No.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to say "no" better then me. I am totally failing in that department.

I am trying though.

NOOOOO!!!!!

Grandpa is totally taking over my life.

NO!

He is never happy if I am there 3 or 5 hours, he always wants me to come back.

NO!

It is like he has no idea I have a family I adore and want to spend my time with.

NO!

He is (sort of) thankful but for the most part just totally takes advantage.

NO!

I LOVE HIM! I just want him to be happy and feel better. How do I help him become more independent?

NO!

Or is this just going to get worse???

NO!

Please no.

I was able to tell him no twice in the last few days so I am getting a little better.

Wish me luck.

I hope he starts feeling better soon.

I hope he is able to let go of the constant hand-holding.

I LOVE HIM but I can't take too much more of this.

Boundaries. That is all I need, then I will be able to find my happy place again.

Oh and prayers. Please send some our way.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am also horrible at saying no, so I can't help you there! I hope he feels better soon :(

Rhi said...

I am so sorry that he is still having a hard time :( But no matter what, he is an adult and he can't rely on you all the time...you are an AMAZING granddaughter!!!!