Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
I found this suggestion on Pinterest that you should ask your child these questions each year to see how their answers change, here is Ava's first go at it:
1.What is something Mommy always says to you?
“Cleaning up the house”
3. What makes Mommy sad?
“That I don’t clean up the house”
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
“By tickling me”
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
“Toys” (I think she thought I meant “what did mommy like as a child?”)
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
“Play with Norah”
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Telling people who you are”
11. What is Mommy really good at?
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
She couldn’t come up with anything!
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
“You hugging me”
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
“Your eyes are brown and mine are”
19. How are you and Mommy different?
“Our hair, yours is darker, mine is brighter”
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
“Because you hug me and I hug Oreo too, because I love him”
“Red Robin” (um NO!)
Labels: 21 Questions
Friday, January 27, 2012
MAMA!!!! How frickin hard is that???
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
We've just been laying low over here,
not a lot going on. Everyone is a little
sick but pretty much better now.
I figured I would take this opportunity
to write down a few funny things Ava
has said lately.
Ava "I REALLY like being naughty!"
Me: Why Ava?
Ava "Because it's SO FUN!! I can do what ever I want! And then you yell at me, well that's the part I don't really like, you yelling at me."
"Ever again??" I asked
No, pretty soon I will talk to you. : )
while Ava climbed right on top of both of us,
that's what she does.
I said "Ava I really don't need two kids climbing
all over me!"
She looks at me for a minute then says,
"Well then you shouldn't of had a baby."
Monday, January 23, 2012
|She was LOVING the strawberry daiquiris!|
|I love this picture with all my heart.|