Who doesn't love pizza??

Hello from Government Camp!

It's snowing like crazy outside, it feels
like we are sitting inside a snow globe.
A really nice change from the last few
days of rain : )

The other day I finally got around to
making this Cauliflower Crust Pizza I have
been dying to try.  In a word?

DELICIOUS!!!

I crave it all the time now and it's just so
easy to make!  And sort of healthy!!

You just "rice" a head of cauliflower, mix in some
low-fat mozzarella, egg & some spices and
form into whatever shape your heart desires
(what an easier way to make heart shaped
pizza in the future!!) and bake.  Then add
your sauce & toppings and broil for a few
minutes.
I topped ours with a mixture of sauteed mushrooms,
 onions & garlic as well as Greek olives, artichoke
 hearts, red bell pepper, feta, spinach & Parmesan. 

Oh my!  You seriously need to try this!!

I've made it twice already and can't wait to
make it again!  YUM : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...