On the Mend

Here are a couple cute pictures of the girls
from the last week as they have been torturing
us with their sickness.  

I feel bad for them, bless their little hearts but 
I swear they are plotting to get me sick too, 
constantly coughing in my face and hanging all
over me non-stop.

But I love them more then anything so I put up
with it (somewhat) happily : )
 Sweet little pathetic baby.
 If you are looking for Norah, she is probably clinging
 to my leg, that is where you will find her.
 Sweet little Ava (she is extra sweet when she sleeps)
 Good Daddy.
The best sister, 
love her messy bed-head.

Thankfully they are both feeling better. 
Ava is back to herself and Norah is on her way
back.  I miss my happy baby!!  I love me some
well children!!!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
I hope they are well soon!
Rachel said…
Aw, poor sickies!! Cuties :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...