6 Years.

Happiness.

It's something that has become such a strangely
 normal thing for me.

My life is more blessed then I could of ever
 imagined it would become.

These two girls are perfect, confident, hilarious,
 loving & cherished.

Our home is warm, welcoming & a
wonderful reflection of who we are.

Our family is close by, loving and supportive.

Our friends are magnificent, inspiring &
a perfect extension of our family.

I really have only one person to thank for all of this,
my husband.

He is everything I could ever want in a partner; loving,
 generous, sweet, nurturing, supportive, devoted, smart,
 funny, a joy to be around, oh and 
he is HOT!!!  

He works so very hard to ensure that I can be home
 with our kids every single day.  He is such a great husband
 and the very best father to our children I could ever, ever want. 

Happiness, without him I know none of this would be as it is, 
my own version of perfect.  

Thank you my love, for all that you do and
 simply who you are.

Six wonderful years down, fifty or so wonderful
 more to look forward to!!
Happy Anniversary!!


Comments

Nain said…
Happy anniversary!!!
Mike Marzett said…
I wish you both clear horizons!
guzzi guy said…
Congratulations! You guys rock!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...