Snowed In?

 Here we are, in Government Camp.
The mission is to teach Ava to ski but judging 
by how much snow we have and how it just keeps
coming non-stop we may just be a little stuck here.

In my head we were going to take her on a nice clear
warm day.  I don't want to scare her off by being 
uncomfortable while she is trying to master a new skill.

This picture is from the second story off the 
kitchen, the snow is so deep!  It's no joke!
We have found ways of course to entertain ourselves 
inside, Linda is great at coming up with good kid games.
 Both girls loved the Squeeze Your Self in
the Cooler Ride. 
 I didn't think Ava was going to be able to fit
but when there is a will, there is a way : )

 Poor little Norah was working off of about 30 minutes 
of sleep the entire day, she usually fits in about 4-5 hours
worth of naps each day so I was thankful to have Linda &
Mom to help entertain and keep her happy.
 We walked up a little restaurant and had some dinner 
followed by 3 games of Ticket to Ride once the kids
were in bed.  

This picture is the window on the second floor, 
I have never seen so much snow!
It hasn't stopped snowing since we got here 
and there is a prediction of several feet just tomorrow
alone.  I don't think it's suppose to stop until the 
weekend so it should get pretty interesting : )

Mother Nature is a pretty magical force, that is for sure!

Comments

Cadie said…
I can't believe how much snow is there! This weather is unbelievable. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Oh and I wanted to say thanks for the invite the other week, sorry I couldn't make it, but I hope I can the next play date you have!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...