My Love

Today is for John.
 
John is everything I have ever wanted in a husband.

I was certain of that right from the beginning. 

In fact I super-scared him when I announced to my mother 
that she ought to get used to him, I would be marrying 
him someday.  

That was two months after I met him.

He looked terrified and relieved all at the same time. 

That instinct I had about him was 100% right on. 

He is a great man, a hard worker and an excellent father.

He is my best friend, my rock, my heart.

Today we shall celebrate him, today is his birthday.  

Since we couldn't find a babysitter we will be doing 
the at home, party for daddy.  

Artwork with hand prints, extra kisses, extra cuddles.

Homemade dinner, a nice glass of wine and 
kids to bed early.  

It isn't much in comparison to what he deserves 
but knowing him it will still be just perfect.

Love you John, oh so very much.

 Love & Kisses, Your Girls : )

Comments

guzzi guy said…
This is very sweet. Happy Birthday John!
John Gamble said…
Thank you my awesome wife! I am so very lucky to have found you!
Mike Marzett said…
Happy Birthday John! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...