Toddler????

I have to say, watching this tiny person walking
all over the house just trips me out.  
 
 She is making it all the way across the room without
falling down!
 
  It's just plain weird & super cool all at the same time!
  She is such a climber too, anything she sets her eye on 
that looks dangerous or will get her up higher she climbs on.
 Danger Baby!
Don't buy that innocent act.

Poor little Ava fell asleep on the couch last night at 7:00.  
 We were both super scared to move her, afraid she
would freak out and get a second wind.  We really just
wanted her to sleep.  We managed to sneak her into her 
bed and she slept until about 8:30 this morning.  I think she 
needed it too, she seems a little better today : )

Comments

Wow, that's so great she's walking! And I have to say...the sleep deprived me is really jealous of Ava :-)
Mike Marzett said…
I love watching her walk! It's too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...