No Fairytale Here

It's been nine days.
Nine LONG days of sick.  
First Ava, then me, now Norah

All overlapping a bit. 

I'm over it.  SO OVER IT.

Ava & I work so hard all day to make Norah 
NOT make this face.
 She is just so hard to make happy when she is sick,
bless her little heart.
 I love her sweet little face.
 My handy dandy assistant brought out the big guns, Elmo.
 Elmo can take this face
 And turn it into this face:
 Much better!!
 Of course Ava can turn on Norah at any second.
 Wait, is Norah enjoying Elmo too much. 
 We must put an end to that. 
 Poor baby.  Mean Sister.
 Norah has big guns too, see that face.
 Check out her little curls, her hair is getting so thick!
 Here is Ava doing her homework, I don't know if you 
can see it but she got a little crazy with the pen.  It's all 
over her forehead.  : )
When John got home from work today he walks by Ava
and says "Hi there Snow White"  She smiles and looks up
at him, "Daddy, this is a costume, I'm not really Snow White,
my name is Aaaava."  

Good thing she cleared that up.  

Please, please, please let Norah, and the entire household 
wake up well tomorrow!!  9 days is 9 too many.

Comments

So sorry you have had so many sickies at your house! Hope everyone is better!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...