We Love Barbie

We just got back from our wonderful trip to Spokane
where we got to celebrate Barbie's 80th birthday.  
It was actually back in December but this was our first
chance to get the whole family together, sadly Meaghan
& her family couldn't make it but everyone else did
and that is pretty impressive!!  
 
 Our little walker!!
 Love Grandma, love how she loves these girls!!
 She always gets down and plays with them.
 Cheese!!
 Sisters
 Baking cookies with Grandma
 Laughing
 Diagnosing
 Karli : )
 Kate played with both girls the whole time.
 Bob & Barbie working on a puzzle, 
I thought it was so cute them doing this together.
(I got sucked it too, now I want one!)
Love this girl and her crazy hair!!
 Hello?  Have you seen my iPhone?
 I love how Ava loves her.
 Beautiful Girl
 Playing the piano, dangerously.
 With Grandma
 I can never seem to get any group shots
 where everyone looks happy, ever.
 A rare shot of us all together, you would think the kids could fake it.
 Celia & Karl : )
 I love My Love.
 Crazy Ava & Kate, her new BFF
 Michael & Karli
 Nick & Brianna
 Brianna & Anne
 The beautiful birthday girl and her amazing husband : )
 Cutest baby.
Happy
 Sweet snugly baby
 Kate, AKA jungle gym
 I LOVE iphones!!!!
 The gang
 Cousins 
 The lovely Lindors
The original 5 : )
The whole trip was great.  On Thursday we had a 
lovely dinner with just Bob & Barbie followed by 
some fun pinochle.  Everyone else arrived on Friday,
we had a nice dinner with the group, I made my 
new favorite African Peanut Stew and we had a
lovely time catching up.  

On Saturday we had a wonderful day full of shopping,
 laughing & just enjoying Barbie's company. 
That night we did the big dinner out.
The evening was so enjoyable.  We all took turns 
saying what we loved most about Barbie and telling
funny stories that made us think of her.

She really is one of the most amazing
 women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing,

 Barbara Jean Gamble, happy 80th birthday! 
We love you so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...