Pictures from Government Camp

I feel like every post could be titled that way 
for quite some time. 

Mom got Ava & I Spring ski passes so we will 
be spending as much time as possible up on the 
mountain, getting our ski on.



 Colton & Erik stopped by for a little snow play : )










 Watching my girls hold hands 
melts me heart.



 Norah is working on mastering fork food,
she thinks it's hilarious.
Love, love, love Ava's messy hair!



  Climbing out the front door : )
 


I hope you like pictures, I'm sure there will be more tomorrow!

We got home late last night and we may go back
 as early as tomorrow afternoon.  

Ava is thrilled, she can't wait to get back up there 
and ski more, you have to pull her off that mountain!

I need to get back up there too, I am determined to 
improve as much as possible quickly before she is 
skiing circles around me, I may already be too late! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...