The Happiest Little Skier

I've been having issues with my photos
which is preventing me from sharing all the 
over the top skiing cuteness that is Ava.

After way more work then it was worth
I was able to salvage some of the photos
that were feeling lost to me. 

Without further ado, here is our skiing pro.
 Saying bye to Norah. ready to hit the slopes.
 She zips down the hill, weaving through all
the less confident people around her.
 See that lady pointing to Ava?
Many parents & instructors were using
her as an example to motivate their little skiers.
 Norah has been the trickiest part of all this fun.
 While Ava skis what do you do with Norah?
 Usually I just stay home wit her but this
time I let her wander around in the snow.
 Either way, I don't get to ski.
I'm still learning myself so I cant really take Ava.
 Oh well, Norah sure is cute!

 On the steeper hills Grandma helps Ava.
 It's so great they get to do this together.
 I love watching how happy & confident it makes Ava.
 She is so proud of herself.
 She loves the chairlift, shes just not quite
tall enough to get on it without being lifted up.

 She has mastered the Magic carpet,
she used to fall every. single. time. 
when getting off of it, but now she's got it!
 She doesn't even ever want us to go with
her on that hill anymore, unless we plan
to race her down.
 It's so fun watching her master this new skill!
Ava is such a rock star!

Comments

Mike Marzett said…
I'm so proud of Ava! Norah is getting cuter and cuter!
Unknown said…
Oh my - little kids + snow suits = too cute for words! Glad you were able to get some shots posted, and so glad everyone had fun!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...