A Nice Weekend

We had a nice weekend.
Some things got accomplished,
one of which was that my wonderful husband
installed a new window in the kitchen.
This is more exciting then it sounds,
this needed to happen in order to do the counter tops.

We did decided to wait until next month to start tiling.
December is just too crazy busy of a month for a
kitchen remodel. We prefer to do that kind of thing
while we are having a baby : )

Ava got to play with Colton, she loved showing him
all our Christmas stuff. We took the kids to Out of
this World
. Then we dropped them back home with
the daddies and Tiffani and I did some Christmas shopping.

I put Ava's very first beloved Graco stroller on Craig's List
I loved that stroller, it was just too darn cute.
Ava had a good time "convincing" the women that came to
look at it to buy it, then she cried when they did.
Ava said it was her favorite stroller ever. I assure
you that I was far more attached to it then she,
but that girl has to add her dramatics to everything.

I broke even on the whole thing and bought her
a new car seat. She is super thrilled about that
so maybe I didn't traumatize her as much as she
was letting on.

Starting to reconsider the bunk bed idea.
This girl is a klutz and she can barely stay in the bed
she has now.
My new plan is just a twin with some built in
drawers below it. Maybe bunk beds when both
girls are older. I think I have read 5 Little Monkeys
too many times to really trust kids anyway...

Comments

Rhi said…
I remember you telling me (many times lol), how much you loved that stroller. Good job giving it the heave-ho. I feel like I have a lot of baby items I'd like to get rid of, even (or especially) knowing someone else will be joining us in 6 months

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...