59 days....

Ava announced she wants to keep her crib.
She does not want Norah to have it.

Where will Norah sleep?
"Maybe the new bed you got me?"

"Or she could just stay in your tummy."

HELL NO!!
Sorry, that just doesn't work for me.

In fact I keep rounding up on the weeks I am.
So much so that when the ticker on the blog hit 31 weeks
I was pissed! That can't be right!! I am 32 weeks!!
Sadly I did the math and what do you know,
it was right.

Then why is my belly so big I must wonder...
They said I was measuring right on again but seriously
I think I am as big now as I was when I had Ava 10 days late.
Norah better not try to pull that craziness!

I have 59 days left. 2 months? Really?
That sounds like an eternity to me.

In truth, this is the easy part right?
I should be cherishing & not taking for granted many,
many things like:
Every minute of sleep I get.
Hauling only one kid on our errands.
Not changing diapers.
Not breast feeding.
Not bouncing a baby on a dang exercise ball for HOURS at a time.

But as much as I should feel that way,
I am sick of being pregnant and
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!

If she is anything like my favorite girl,
I'm going to be totally in heaven...

Or going completely crazy, it just depends on the moment.
: )


Comments

guzzi guy said…
I really *like* Ava's new bed! Nice that Lily is such a sharing creature!
Sarah said…
Lily always looks so thrilled when Ava decides to come lay with her :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...