Christmas Pictures

The tree and all the decorations may be down but we
better back up a sec, here are some photos from
Christmas before we forget all about them.
We went to a lovely party on Christmas Eve, I didn't
break out my camera once. I can't explain it. Something
must be wrong with me. Here are two of the pictures I took
right before we put Ava to bed.
The next morning, Christmas morning, we held a party
at our house. I made my sister take a few photos of John
& I before the guests arrived.
Where is Ava you wonder??
Here she is, she slept until we woke her up at 10:30,
long after our party had begun.
But when she did get up she was happy as a clam,
thrilled to be surrounded by Christmas cheer.
There were a ton of presents.
And our beloved family.
She loves her Dad.
We made her hand out all the presents. She loved that job.
You may remember the whole Pillow Pet ordeal,
she had asked for a bee, then changed her mind
claiming she wanted a "red bee with black polka dots".
Right before Christmas she changed her mind again.
Her heart was set on a frog Pillow Pet. We decided to just
give her the dang lady bug and see how it went.
She said about 5 times while opening the lady bug
"But I wanted the frog Pillow Pet!!"
I even have it on video. : )

She doesn't look too broken up about it to me,
in fact now she has a dolphin Pillow Pet, but that
is a whole other story : )
My rock star cousin Jess & his glamorous girlfriend joined us.
Grandma Angi & Ava
After a nice party at home we headed out to the
next Christmas gig. We went up to my Mom's house
to open gifts and have Christmas dinner.

Ava dabbles in guitar whenever she gets a chance.
She might end up being a rock star too, it is in her blood.
Trains, always a hit.
Jessica & D'Auna
Norah & I
One of Ava's gifts was a camera, her and Colton
took turns taking pictures of each other.
Pretty cute!
We had a perfect Christmas with our wonderful family.
We really couldn't ask for much more then that.

Now that the pictures have been shared,
we can officially move on : )

Comments

I love her dresses! And kids are so fickle, aren't they? I'm sure she'll grow to love that lady bug pillow pet, too :-)
Rhi said…
Her dress is to die for! Next Christmas we can look forward to pictures of TWO adorably dressed little girls!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...