Santa is a little confused.

Ava had only one request for Christmas.
She wants a Bee Pillow Pet.

I let her borrow the bee in Target throughout
our shopping trip so they could spend a little
time together. She was in love.

Easy enough right?


So I got it, wrapped it up and had it under the tree,
all ready to go. I was feeling pretty good about the
fact that the only thing Ava wanted was all taken care of,
my work here is done.

Then the other day we are walking through Macy's and I see
a Pillow Pet display. There sits Ava's beloved bee, I figured
she would want to say hi to him.

We go over to the display and I say "Look Ava, there is the bee
you want for Christmas!"

She looks at me like I have lost my mind and says
"THAT IS NOT THE BEE I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS MOM!!"


I want the RED bee with black polka-dots!
DUH!!

I absolutely swear she knows the difference between
these two bugs!

She is just f-ing with me.

Thanks Ava, you always keep things interesting.

Comments

Ha, she does keep you on your toes, huh?
guzzi guy said…
It's a bee in a ladybug disguise! Maybe it's the bee's Halloween costume!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...