Chanukah Party

Tonight we went over to my BFF's house to celebrate
Chanukah with her family. We have never been to a
Chanukah party before, we felt quite honored to be invited!
Ava was excited, she put on her Chanukah dress, as did I : )

Here are a few family shots before we left home:
Norah:
My love, our little love took this shot, hence the angle.
So cute!
The beautiful kids table our friend Tracy made the kids:
I just love how one kid would say "I don't like the yellow
part of eggs!" Then each kid would follow, without even
tasting them...

Little Ben posing with Ava's shoes on:
Brad & his girlfriend Meghan
Ben stole her heart!
The two littlest ones
Ava's two favorite friends (She took this!!)
So sad to have to go home.
What a wonderful dinner with friends!
Thanks Billy, you are amazing!!

Comments

Alaina said…
Looks like fun! And I had to smile at that picture of the young couple (high school?)...ah, young love...I remember that :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...