Holiday Decorating

We just got back from the beach.
We had a nice relaxing time,
we played a lot of Ticket to Ride,
we even upped the stakes and played for money!
We danced.
We also got creative!
Ava got to decorate a gingerbread house:
She did great.
This is very serious stuff, don't you know.
I think she is trying to convince me it belongs in her tummy.
My Mom got Ava this little birthday cake game.
It is just like this pizza game my Aunt Linda has
that Ava has always loved.
You can slice the pieces and decorate them with
different toppings, they even have candles.
She was in heaven.
We must of had the happy birthday song sang to
us a million times. We started to feel pretty old. : )
Not only did we make candy houses and eat a lot
of fake cake but we also made cookies to decorate.
I may or may not of teased Ava by telling her she couldn't
eat a cookie after Mom & Jessica each ate one.
Yes, I am mean.
I was only kidding though...
Check out the end result:
Ava is so creative!

I have no idea what face this is:
Have a wonderful holiday,
Merry Christmas!! : )

Comments

Beautiful job with the gingerbread house! It IS some serious stuff :-)

Merry Christmas!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...