PRODUCTIVITY!!

We got up early today and worked on the house.
Not just the house, but the nursery!!

It's funny when I was pregnant with Ava I could of never
waited this long to get her room ready.
I would of gone crazy.

With Norah my goals have been of bigger proportion.
The whole house needed to be reorganized and turned
into something that made more sense for FOUR people.

What did Ava do while we worked?
For some reason she found a lot of joy in throwing
money up in the air, here she is, pennies everywhere.
She found much less joy in cleaning them up.
She also watched movies, she is sick today so her
having down time worked well for everyone.
(Oh and turns out Fox and the Hound is much
scarier then I remember)
All this rearranging has been tricky but everything that we have
done has been so worth it. As I have mentioned before I
desperately wanted to keep some resemblance of an office
and guest bedroom in our three bedroom home. Someday
the girls will share a room but for right now there is NO WAY
I would try that. I rather will hold tightly to my two white
noise machines and do everything in my power to
help them sleep through each other.

Yes Ava still wakes up in the middle of the night,
she is also not so quiet about the whole thing either.

Here she is trying out the crib as we set it up in
Norah's new room:
I think she likes it!
I also made Norah her little name sign today.
The dang store that I bought all the stuff to make
Ava's doesn't sell any of the pieces I need anymore
so I had to go a whole new route.

Oh well, I kept it pretty simple this time and
I think it turned out really cute.
And here is little Norah's room:
It can still function as a guest bedroom when need
be and the bed might come in handy for me nursing
her in the middle of the night as I would like to
keep her out of our bed if that is at all possible.
(that was a total fail with Ava)

All the office stuff got moved into our bedroom.
I think John is pretty sad about downsizing his
office once again, the things we do for our kids : )
Besides moving everything around we went through
it all and got rid of anything we could.

I also put all of Ava's clothes in her new drawers under
her bed. They are quite roomy and slide so easily I
think this will be perfect for her as she starts taking
more control over what she wears. (NOOO!!!!)

This freed up the whole dresser for all of Norah's clothes.
We still have empty drawers and half a closet that we
could fill, this is exciting because I don't feel like
we are overflowing everywhere I turn.
I feel like there is actual space to use and grow into.

Sweet dreams everyone, I think we are calling it a day.
And a productive one at that!


Comments

aw, the room looks awesome! All this productivity...you should totally link this up to Motivation Monday tomorrow :-) I could use some of your motivation!
Rhi said…
Wow! Every room looks GREAT! I am so impressed with you motivation and work to make space and comfort for all four of you-I know that this is going to totally be worth it when Norah arrives!
How adorable - she's like a little Scrooge McDuck!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...