Norah got to go kayaking again...

I would say I got a last minute invite to go kayaking yesterday
but really it was more like I invited myself...
Mom & Linda were going so really where else should I be?
It is oh so relaxing...I think we even had to wake Linda
up at some point.
It was an absolutely beautiful day.
So warm, so peaceful. We were the only ones out there
aside from a few fisherman.
My wonderful Mom, she has all the good toys : )
Linda : )
We made it back just as the sun was about to go down.
Our fun didn't stop there. Afterward we went to a little
dive bar and had some delicious pizza, played a few
games of Ticket to Ride and a little video poker.

I always have so much fun hanging out with my Mom
& Aunt Linda, they are the best!

Where was Ava during all this you ask?
I really considered taking her along, but truthfully I don't
think she is quite ready yet. It takes too many hours, the
water would constantly be splashing her in the face, she
would be cold and probably a little scared. I am thinking
we will give her about 2 years and then game on!!

Ava spent the day over at Katharina's house playing with
her little friends and doing cute artistic projects like this:
I think she did pretty well over there although
it is hard to say, when I called to check on her
Katharina answered the phone screaming "HELP!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...