99, Not just for beer.

Do you see that?? See that little ticker pregnancy thing
Rhi made me add to this blog? It just hit 99 days. I think we
are in the home stretch people.

Yesterday the cutest things came in the mail,
2 pairs of the sweetest little Pediapeds for baby Norah.

The first is called Katelyn Silver, so adorable!
The second is super special to me because when Ava
was born John really wanted me to find something in
pink camo for her. I never found anything I thought
was cute or came in her size. I found these online:

Jane Pink Camo
By the way, Norah is moving like crazy all the time.
She already cracks me up. If she kicks I will push
back on my tummy and she will kick back again.
This little game goes on and on.
She likes to play with me : )

Comments

April said…
Those are the cutest shoes everrrrrr ... baby shoes are my favorite.
Okay, I get so freaking annoyed - why do babies get all the adorable shoes?

I would shank somebody for shoes that cute.
Alaina said…
Oh, those are some cute shoes! Love them!
Rhi said…
The Gamble girls are going to be the best dressed sisters ever!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...