Halloween Party: Can you handle all this cute???

Here is Ava doing some of her Wonder Woman impressions.
Not that she actually knows who Wonder Woman is.
Regardless, she is super stoked about this costume.
Super powers come in handy you know.
I don't even remember what exactly WW can do,
but I was a faithful watcher of the show.
Did that just age me? Oh well.
Ready to go to the party!
Jessica's office throws the best Halloween parties.
This is Ava's 3rd year attending.
Us
I love my little super hero.
Who's great idea was black frosting??
I can assure you, it wasn't mine.
Auntie Jessica
Sisters : )
More frosting casualties.
Such a fun party!!
She loves her auntie!
Even the devil gets a hug.
Balloons and bubbles, does life get any better??
I really can't get over the amount of cute.
Best. Costume. Ever.

Comments

Kelly said…
Great costume!

She looks adorable.

And you can't remember what wonder woman did? Helloooo... golden lasso of truth and the invisible jet!

(Or at least, that's what she had in the comic books/justice league cartoon)

She was formed out of clay by the queen of the Amazons.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...