More Fun With Friends

On Friday we met up with our favorite group of friends.

Ava hugging baby Ben
Hugging Sammy
Ava & Sammy
Little People
Ring Around the Rosie
Ava was being a bit dramatic, it is her new thing.
See what I mean?
Ben has a thing for standing on everything, he decided
to try Ava's head. I thought this was pretty funny : )
I love how he checked on her afterward.
Tracy holding baby Zech
Sammy's turn, I like how Ava put her arm around Sammy.
Swinging
Baby Zech
Ben
I don't know what she is doing here, maybe part
of her new dramatic thing.
Fun on the tire swing
Ava made Sammy push her on the swing, Ava kept
saying "Faster Sammy!" and Sammy kept saying
"I am trying, OK??!" It was pretty cute.
We had a great time playing in Sherwood,
I love seeing MY friends & I love making this girl happy : )

Comments

Who wouldn't love making this girl happy? She's so adorable!
Anonymous said…
All very cute!!!!!!

Grandma & Grandpa

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...