Amelie's Birthday Party

Saturday was a busy but super fun day.
We got to go to Amelie's fourth birthday party.
Here she comes!
Ava was so excited she was screaming at her across the
street, "I have a present for you! Happy Birthday!!"
All the girls wore tu-tus.
Amelie was a beautiful butterfly.
The party was held at The Painted Plate in Sherwood.
The girls all got a plate to decorate.

Art projects make me nervous. I have no skills.
Strangely that fact doesn't let me just let Ava do it
herself, no the control freak in me needs to help her.
I really should of just let her do it.
See that fake smile? She is thinking are you sure the
plate shouldn't say Sarah on it???

Beautiful girls
Sammy & Tracy
Playing outside

Time for presents!
Amelie was so cute with how happy & thankful
she was for each gift.
Cupcakes
Party Girls
Happy Birthday Amelie!!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Extremely cute! Ava is so fortunate to have such incredible friends!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...