More tomatoes, really?

The tomatoes were filling up the counter again, there were
way more then pictured here. Something had to be done.
This time rather then canning I chose to try freezing them.
You prepare them the same way you would for canning but
seal them up tight in freezer bags instead. It is supposed to
retain the flavor much better then canned tomatoes,
we will see...
I looked really beautiful during this process which
was good because Ava insisted on taking my picture.
After I was finished we got ready and headed over to visit
my good friend Rachel & her family.

Before we left the house I tried convincing Ava she had to
change because this was far too many polka-dots.
She didn't agree at all, she things hurting people's eyes
is FUN!! Oh well...
She eventually got hot and lost the coat so that was
much better.
We had a lovely visit with the Pope family.
Rachel & I were completely inseparable back in
the day, total partners in crime.
Now our relationship has evolved into something more
adult but she will always be very special to me.

This last picture is one John took, apparently Ava
fell asleep in the middle of the floor, yes, next to the bed.
Notice how all the pets want to be super close to her,
or not. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...