24 Weeks & A Whole Lot of Ava Cuteness

I got Ava this outfit I am in love with from
Gymboree the other day. This is her first headband.
Not sure how well that is going to go, periodically throughout
the day she hands it to me and says "I am tired of wearing this."
This little girl is growing up too fast.
She literally talks all day long, not a second goes
by that is not filled with her constant chatter.
I have begun prefacing statements with many reasons
why something is the way it is but yet she still asks
The Question...
"WHY????"

Didn't I just answer that??
In 3 different poignant ways??

The other day I was in my room trying to find something
to wear. I was throwing things all over the place and
whining about not fitting into anything,
Ava peaks her head in the door and says "Mommy you
can come out of your room when you finish crying, ok?!"
Ava is my official photographer, 24 weeks.

Although I much prefer taking pictures of her!

Seriously, could she be cuter??
I am soooo excited, I get two of these : )

Comments

Rhi said…
she looks ADORABLE in that headband! And Norah, you do too :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...