Making Room for Norah

Back when I was pregnant with Ava I was obsessed
with making her room perfect. It was simple, neutral
and cute as a button. Having it ready brought me peace.

She wasn't even here yet and she already had
more clothes then me. She was so organized!

Her crib she wouldn't sleep in for FOUR months
sat waiting for her to grace it with her presence.

See that little sign above the window? I made that for
Ava, I just went back to the store to buy the materials
to make one for Norah and they don't sell any of it anymore!
So sad...
Here is her closet, FULL of clothes, that is aside from
the dresser full of them too! Yikes! I tell you, it is a sickness.
This closet was perfect for one kid, but two? Not so much.

Today my wonderful husband took the rack out and hung
in much higher and also added an additional rack below.
Instantly room to hang more clothes! It also made for an
extra shelf in the middle for all those little girl shoes.

Now I can hang clothes all across that middle part too!
The closet is practically empty, waiting to add tiny little
baby outfits...I am so excited!!

Comments

Alaina said…
Ok, I think I missed something way back in the day...so I take it you're having a litttle girl? I love the name! So cute!
Sarah said…
Yes, it's a girl :)

http://crazylovegamblestyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/second-child_16.html
Ooh - I love pretty organized closets. They're my favorite part of decorating magazines!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...