Jumping, it is where it's at.

We went up to my Mom's house yesterday to get a pumpkin.
She also gave us a whole bowl full of gourds.
That is about the extent of my holiday decorating, at
least when it comes to Halloween...
My mother's yard is filled with beautiful flowers & trees
so I made Ava pose for me.
She is pretty used to that, however she is starting to
look too posed if you know what I mean.
So pretty...
We went on a frog hunt and found no frogs but we
did find the trampoline...
This girl loves to jump
She even loves to fall.
But jumping takes the cake.
It was fun watching her jump, it reminded me how we
used to take her up there when she was a baby.
She would just crawl around and bounce when
she held our hands, now she is solo and DANGEROUS!!
My mom and I stood on the side lines yelling for her to
stay in the middle, over and over, and over, all
the while being ready to catch her if it came to that.
Super staticy hair
The only way she would get off the trampoline was if
Grandma would jump next. Ava stood on the sidelines
and coached Grandma on staying in the middle
and being careful. What comes around goes around : )

Comments

April said…
Aww ... she is so cute :)
Madeline said…
I LOVE jumping too!!! How fun for her : )

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...