Equal Time for the Cat

Would it be fair if she only harassed the dog?
No. Clearly the cat needs harassment too!

Sorry this picture sucks but it is through the sliding glass door.
Poor Oreo.

She loves to smoosh the love right out of that cat.

Who me??
Then she snatches the camera away from me.
It is Ava's turn.
We are thinking about getting her her own camera for her
birthday. She does so well, now if she was just a little taller to
get the good angles...

Oh well.

We had a nice lunch with Auntie Jessica yesterday.
We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory & got to sit in the train.

Love these girls!!

Just because I haven't posted an Ava sleeping picture
in at least a few days, I will leave you with this:
My little angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...