The girl has skills.

I am really happy with Ava's new swim teacher.
She pushes her just enough that Ava is moving
right along with all her new skills. They even
kicked me out of the pool! Great news for me,
I don't even have to get in, EVER!
Now I can sit on the sidelines and cheer for her and
most importantly, take pictures!!

Grandma & Daddy stopped by to see the fish in action.
Afterward Ava wanted to show Grandma the duck pond.
There were no ducks today, but there were geese.
Us
Ava
The next two pictures Ava took herself.

It is her new thing. Every time I break out the camera
she begs to take a few. We should have a pro photographer
on our hands in no time!

Comments

April said…
Aww, sweet :) Good for her with her swimming lessons!

Hope you're feeling well these days!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...