BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Now and Then

Last year I did a mini photo shoot with
Ava & Norah out by the flowers in 
front of our house.  

The flowers just looked so beautiful I 
couldn't resist, plus as you know I 
sort of like taking pictures of my girls.
It's funny to look back on that picture and see 
how much they have changed.
 
Here they are now:
 So grown up!!

Then:
 Now:
 Then:
 Now:
Here is Ava, same time 2 years ago,
before there even was a little Norah:
 Two years later:
 She has grown into such a beautiful young 
lady.  We saw our neighbor outside yesterday
and Ava says "Hi Heidi!  How was your Easter?
What did you guys do?"  So mature.
 And you know how I feel about this girl.

 Her cuteness pretty much kills me.

 And she's done, and dirty.
 Love these girls.

5 comments:

guzzi guy said...

Very nice! Love seeing the difference and the maturity!

Jessica Gies said...

Love, love, love... That's all I can say.

viewfromdownhere said...

Aw, look how much they have grown!

Rachel said...

Oh the cuteness!! Wonderful sisters!

Rhi said...

super duper cuteness