Almost Summer & A Video

 I super can't get over the cuteness of this dress
on little tiny Noria.
 So much so, rather then just showing you one
or two cute photos of her wearing it, I will 
provide SEVERAL.
 But really?  What else is new.
 I love digging out the Summer clothes.
 Although that nice hot day was short lived, 
it's already cold and rainy again. 
 But there is hope...

I also want to share a little video of Ava skiing on 
her own.  This is on Buttercup, so not a super steep
hill but a good notch above the bunny hill.  She is so
good at turning!  

Please excuse how shaky the video is, I took it on 
my phone, skiing behind her.  I was more concerned 
with watching her then actually making a good video.

I love how that guy almost takes her out.  
She didn't even flinch, such a trooper.


Comments

Cadie said…
Super cute dress, and even cuter girls! I can't get over how well Ava does skiing. I have never been...way too uncoordinated for that sport, and just a bit frightened! Way to go, Ava! And, here's hoping to some more beautiful weather around here!!
Rhi said…
Ava skiing is great! It blows me away how steady she is!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...