My first daughter

Bayli will always be my first daughter, at least in my heart. Bayli came into my life at about the exact age Ava is now. I fell in love with her almost instantly. I think at first I was a little intimidated by her.

The day we met we were riding in a car together and the first words she offered up were "Daddy there is a monster in the car." Yes, she was referring to me.

That was a short lived phase, we adored each other in no time.

Bayli is 13 now and oh so grown up. She is such a good girl, she nearly has strait A's and she is just such a pleasure to be around. Bayli is fabulous with Ava too. It is so heartwarming for me to see my two girls together. They love each other and I LOVE that!

John loves Bayli too, which is reason 4,894 that I love him. I am so happy Bayli still finds such a comfortable happy place in all our lives.




Bayli and I picked up this art easel for $10 over the weekend, I love me some Craig's List action!

Oh and another way to our hearts?? Enjoying playing our favorite game, she really should move in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...