One of the happiest places on earth, for now.


We went to Pump It Up today. Ava LOVES it there. She can hardly stand how fun it is, running, jumping and just going crazy, kid style. Today her good friend Sammy and her handler Tracy met up with us. Ava absolutely adores Sammy. She talks about her non-stop. The girls had a great time letting off some steam and Tracy and I enjoyed chatting (I love Tracy much like Ava loves Sam). The only problem with this place is you often run into wild, poorly managed children that pose real threats to your own child's safety & well being. This time there was one very problematic child, well he had a brother much of the same temperament but the older one was MUCH worse. I was torn between feeling really sorry for their mom or getting the cute little family kicked out of the joint permanently.


Comments

guzzi guy said…
I want to go some time. You never know when a "gap" might occur in my work schedule...
Unknown said…
I agree! Those wild boys were totally out of control! I'm just glad no one got seriously injured!
PS. LOVE you!!
John Gamble said…
Wish I could have gone :(
Matthew said…
sometime when we are around I want to go!!!! Poor, deprived Ty living outside the thriving metropolis no longer has those kinds of opportunities...

Rhi
Sarah said…
I would LOVE Tyler to come if he makes it out to the big city!! He would love it there!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...