Date Night!!


I know, I can't believe it either!! Hells yeah!! We went to the best little hardly-restricted happy hour we have found yet (we have spent many pre-Ava years dedicating much of our adventures to this exploratory task). We headed out to the totally over populated Bridgeport Village in hopes to catch Avatar on IMAX but pretty much knew there was no way that was happening. We had back up plans galore so we ended up getting tickets to Youth in Revolt & headed out to find where we should dine. We were just a few minutes before 6, when all happy hours turn sad. Each restaurant was on an hour and half wait but we lucked out and found two chairs we were able to pair up at the bar at The Macaroni Grill. Turns out they have a better then happy hour deal. Some of their top dishes all for 2.99 each and any wine for 4.99. Can't really beat that & it was sooo delicious! The movie was excellent too.

It used to be hard to leave Ava, now I am already plotting our next outing. Screw the next baby, they can stay home too.

I love my husband and it is so nice to have adult time with him, not to mention Ava had a blast on her extended playdate. Fun for all.

We wrapped up the evening in a non-traditional way of picking up the kiddo and heading home to have a game night with all my siblings. Very nice especially considering Jeff leaves to head back up to Canada tomorrow.

All in all great night, now off to bed, hope John is still awake, although I am sure he won't mind if I wake him up. : )

Comments

John Gamble said…
New years resolution...we must do this at least once a month! Love you
Sarah said…
YES!!! I love you!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...