Camera Challenged.

John has been using our camera for work these days and I feel like all I have done is miss shot after shot. STOP BEING CUTE AVA! Ok, maybe that is not the solution : ) Anyhow I thought I would share some recent favorite photos in the time being until John fixes this travesty...

These two are from Ava's birthday:


I LOVE how absolutely TWO she looks in this one:


Colton, Ava & Tyler


Her new thing: Ditch the jammies. (Notice them lying on the floor next to the crib)


Daddy Snuggles:


Uncle Chris:




Comments

Unknown said…
The daddy snuggles picture is sooooo cute! Love it!
Sarah said…
I do too, they are both pretty cute with their kids :) Ava has started saying to John just randomly "I love you daddy!!"

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...