We love Grandpa!!!

Linda with Grandpa at Christmas

I adore my Grandpa Don, he is the last of my living grandparents and very dear to my heart. He went into the hospital last week and is home now feeling a little better. I have been on a quest this week to find him a comfy place to live a bit closer to us (he currently resides in Salem). I think I have found the "dream spot" or The Ritz as I like to refer to it. The place has the best feel to it, I am sure the whole family is going to love it and want to gang out there with him all the time! I am getting really excited to help him move into this next step in his life. I am certain that this is going to make things much better for him and his true happiness is just around the corner.


Me, Scott, Grandpa & Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...