Sherwood

We live about 2oish miles outside of Sherwood.
Many of my very favorite people live there.
Sometimes I dream of moving there,
but really, 20 minutes is no big deal when you
get to see friends!
First we met up with Billy and the 3 littles at the library.
There happens to be a doughnut shop right there,
calling our names.


Amelie:
Serious multitasking.
Keeping everyone happy & quiet
...and laughing!
She always makes it look so easy.
Ben hiding in the books:
Cute little family
We had a great quick visit with Billy & her family
then we went to Target to kill some time while Morgan
got her beauty sleep in preparation for our visit.

We even ran into two of our other friends Madeline
& Logan while we were shopping. Sherwood is a
small world I tell you.

Next off to Katharina's for some serious playing.

Apparently serious playing involves guns.
I had no idea. Girls and guns, pure joy. Not sure
how I feel about this.
Camden:
The girls:
They all have such a great time together!

Perfect day of playing and fun with friends.
I love days like this.

Comments

Rhi said…
Why does Billy always make parenting several small children all at once look easy??? She's just that good.
Madeline said…
I have been soooo busy since I last saw you at Target that I am just reading this now! I feel priviledged you seeing us made it in your blog : ) Thanks my friend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...