Issues.

Yes. The sickness has begun.
Shopping.

Baby girl clothes are, and always have been,
my weakness.

I also have a thing for matching little girls,
not crazy matching, like twins, more like a theme.
Boots for Ava:
With this shirt & brown leggings:
Baby Nora's Shirt (notice the little owl peeking out):
Nora's owl leggings, I love owls!
Oh and here are a few of the other things I have acquired:
I told you it was a sickness.

But I suppose if I have to have issues, I want them
to be over things like this!

Oh I know I said I don't like things too matchy but
there is one exception:
Jammies!

Porcupines, it kills me!
Now we just need to find some for John & I...

Comments

Rhi said…
So does this mean that Nora is the wining name?!?!? I think that Nora and Ava sound so good together. And, of course, your matching themes without total matchy-matchy is brilliant!
Sarah said…
Yes I think Norah with the h is going to win. I was trying it out with out the h and I really like it but John wants to keep it.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...