I love a store worth loving!

These pictures are from The Streets of Tanasbourne.
We were going to REI to see if I could get my tent fixed.
Ava loves the fountain right out in front of the store.
She walked around it as many times as we let her.
I think that is approximately 1,256.
Here look I have included 2 pictures of me so you can
sort of see my giant tummy, of course it is bigger then
it appears...

Nice mid-air shot
Deep in thought
The part of my tent that had broke was this small
insignificant pole, the tent had a few other issues
but I didn't even mention those.
The sales guy said they would replace the WHOLE TENT!!!
I am so happy!
They even redesigned the tent since we got ours over
2 years ago. The new design looks much better.
I love a company that stands behind it's products!

Go buy something at REI!!

Comments

aw, you make a cute momma to be...but man, didn't you get dizzy going around and around that fountain over and over again? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...