Rainy Day Activities

The rain is back, ba-humbug.

One good thing about rain?
Seeing Ava excitedly put on her raincoat & boots.
She loves her umbrella so much she has been begging
to use it all summer.
Serious cuteness, if you ask me.
One good rainy day activity?
Grandpa's indoor pool!
Ava showed off her new swimming skills to Linda
and Grandma. She floated on her back, jumped in
from the side (over and over and over) and even
showed them how she swims under water 5 times!
She is getting so good I can keep her under there for
about 3 seconds at a time and she totally forgives me...
She makes me so proud!

See that little float thing next to Mom & Ava?
She can get in that thing and lean forward while
kicking her feet and swim all around the pool
by herself. She also tried out a kick board.
Ava really is turning into quite the fish.
Before bed she brought Grandma this motorcycle
magazine to read to her. Grandma was a little
confused as to why Ava wanted her to read that
over all her other books but she indulged her.
Ava didn't even give away the punch line, she let
Grandma slowly flip through all the pages until
she got to the picture of Daddy posing for an
ad for motorcycle gear.
They both got a kick out of that, Ava loves that picture
and she was happy Grandma was so excited about it.
In other news:

A week from tomorrow I get to have my ultrasound.
I have been counting down the days until I can
see our little baby up on the screen and find out
he or she is healthy. I have been dying to have that
gender question answered for me too!!

I have a feeling this baby is a girl.

So much so that there are a few things I bought today off the
clearance rack at Target that I will be returning if I am wrong ; )

Comments

I love her rain outfit! Can you send some of that this way? Indiana hasn't gotten any rain all month...or last month...it's kind of sad here, so definitely send some our way!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...