Our fish would like to see some ducks please!

Today was a surprisingly gorgeous day.
It felt like summer...
Check out that blue sky!
Ava and I went on a duck hunt before her swim class.

There is this beautiful pond right next to the swim place
and I thought for sure there must be ducks there!
I know that if I was a duck, this is where I would live.
But we saw no ducks, Ava didn't seem to care,
she just thought the place was cool.

She was impressed that they had little picnic tables
that she could eat her lunch at. It was so hot
we actually had to flee to the shade!

Then it was time to get going, we didn't want
to be late to swim class...

As we were leaving we hear a loud "QUACK!!"

There were ducks! They were just hiding.
They must of sensed we were leaving with our
stale bread. They weren't going to let us get
away that easily.

Good thing, Ava was thrilled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...