Sleepover.

This morning we woke up to a quieter household.
Little miss Ava got to go have a special night with her Auntie.
Even though their sleep over didn't start until VERY late
Saturday night they made the most of it.

Jessica took her to a farmers market, OMSI &
swimming! They had a great time together.

Jessica said Ava was perfect and sweet and so much fun to
be with.

She returned her just as she had picked her up, sleeping.

It is so weird to not have her here.
I feel worried, a little sad and a bit out of sorts not having my
baby near me.

Norah was asking me all day where Ava had gone,
things just aren't as fun without her smiling little face
making us laugh.

Norah was a little off all day, whining and just not herself.
Once Ava returned she was happy again.
Pretty cute.

I think it is great that Ava have these special nights.
I remember doing things like that as a kid, going off to
aunt Linda's house. Those are wonderful memories for me.

As much as I am glad she went,
I am even more thrilled that she is home,
right where she belongs.

Love these girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...