Lilee & Alayah

Today we had a nice little playdate with Lilee-Belle
& Alayah.

Lilee just turned one the other day and I took a ton of
pictures at her party. They were mostly pink frosting
covered cuteness, way too much fun.
She was looking a little cleaner today :)
Ava, Norah & Lilee
Here is Lilee talking on the alligator, it's just like a phone!
D'Auna & Baby Alayah
She looks like my brother Chris : )
Lilee is doing really well with her walking, getting pretty
steady. My favorite thing is her constant little chatter.
She has all kinds of things to say, they just don't make
any sense, at least to us : )
Sweet little sunbathing
Ava did really well playing with Lilee,
she was very patient, loving & helpful.
Sleepy little newborns, always getting their
rest so they can keep you up at night...
Fun!
D'Auna is doing so well, she is a great mommy.
Norah had fun too!
Alayah
This is a little something I made for Lilee's
first birthday, I love it!
It is so fun to get together with other moms, hang out
and play with our kids, I'm so glad D'Auna is part of all that now!
What a fun day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...