Good Times

Yet another wonderful beach trip.
Last weekend was really fun.

Ava didn't sleep through any of it,
well maybe a few little parts.
She missed some of the late night antics where a box of
oranges met it's demise among fruity vodka martinis.

It was a very good family bonding evening : )

That was the first night.

The next evening we were joined by Billy, Missy, Rachel,
Ryan, Jon & Victoria.

I had convinced Jon to come enjoy a beach trip with us
and make us sushi! Yay!!

Who makes the best sushi??
This guy!
Jon truly is a master sushi chef, he almost makes it
look easy, almost.
It was so delicious!!
I wish I could eat this picture.
Norah liked his hat, she's not too in to sushi, yet.
I got a kick out of taking her picture in it.
She was cracking my up.
You can bet if I am having fun taking pictures of
Norah, Ava is sure to jump in, which is an
added bonus in my opinion. : )
It was so nice spending some time with old friends.
I love these people!

We headed down to the beach for some fun in the sun.

Some Zumba may of happened,
it was exhausting watching it :)
Funny friends


It was the perfect weekend, filled with good times,
family, friends and SUSHI.
Who can beat that??

Comments

Looks like so much fun! And I agree - I love the face Norah is making in that picture!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...