Left Behind : )

These people here?

These are my people.

My Sister, Mom & Aunt Linda.
If I need anything, someone to talk to, support, love, a good laugh,
a friend, an opinion, an sympathetic ear, a co-participant in the oohing and
aahing over the amazingness of my children, these are the women I call.

And they left me, Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

It's not like they wanted to leave me, they wanted to take me
with them. Right? RIGHT???

Here is where they are:
The island of Mauritius, set 500 miles east of Madagascar.

"Welcome home

Mauritius will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again. May your stay with us remain engraved in your memory forever."


Seriously??
Are they taunting me????

Pretty sure.

It's like the pictures aren't bad enough.

The reason this all came about is Vashi, a wonderful, beautiful, very close friend of my sister who is getting married there, where she is from. The whole thing is perfect and amazing. And truthfully I couldn't be happier for my core group to be able to take this trip and enjoy such an amazing experience together, even if they must do it without me.

Because really??

My place is here:
And here:
These people own my heart.
Wherever these people are, that is where I really want to be.

And I have about zero desire to travel half way around the
world with these beautiful children, somehow I am certain
that 23 hour plane ride would suck everything cute out of them,
and there really isn't enough liquor in the world to get me
through that.

Now Mexico?

Yep, now we are talking.

Enjoy your trip my loves!! Take lots of pictures, come back and
entice me to return with you next time, when these girls are a
wee bit older and ready to appreciate the extravagant life
we all deserve : )


Comments

Wow - that place does look amazing, but I don't think that long of a plane ride with young kiddos is a fun idea at all...you're a smart one, my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...