BFF's

It wasn't really that long ago that our babies looked like this:
Fast forward to today,
they are now giant disgusting children,
not babies at all.
Clearly we still believe in letting them do naughty things
just for a picture, but that's nothing new around here.

Even though they are nearly all grown up (sniff sniff)
they are still super adorable.

And they are multiplying so at least we get to relive the
whole tiny innocent baby thing.
Isn't Seren so stinking cute??
You know how I feel about this one.
We made a great discovery this beach trip,
a new awesome park to play at!
It overlooks Devil's Lake and has a giant wooden play
structure filled with tunnels and mazes to explore!



Could they be cuter???





What a great find!
(My mom told me sometime ago that I needed to go here,
I just finally listened)

It was so nice getting to spend a few days with Rhi, Tyler and
baby Seren. I just love their little family so much!!

Comments

Rhi said…
We had such a good time!!! I can and can't believe you put up that bath pic-those two are so gross! They have come such a long way on their journey as little people, I love how many neat moment they have shared. I can't wait for us to have little videos of Norah and Seren goofing off as they get bigger :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...