The Girls

 Norah is in a great stage right now.  She is learning so many new things each day.
 She just started waving not too long ago and has now added clapping to her repertoire.
 She can also almost blow kisses too.  Oh and pat me on the back when I snuggle her.
 Ava is pretty cute too.  The other day Norah was down for a nap,
which Ava would of known if she hadn't already grown accustomed 
to tuning me out, Ava looked around and noticed Norah was gone,
"Where's that eight-teeth girl mom?"  she asked, so funny.
 As much as I love the dynamic between the two of them there is just 
something so special about spending time with each of them individually.  

I took Ava grocery shopping with me last night.
Usually I try to go grocery shopping by myself 
(how sad is it that THAT is my ME time, lol)
but she really wanted to go and she truly was such
a delight to have with me. 

.  She seems so grown up these days but still has that total baby voice and a need for mommy to fix everything.  I will hold onto all that as long as I can.  It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast but (so far) each new stage is equally as awesome (except for when it's not).
 Over all they are both doing great.  Ava is so caring, loving, funny & charming.  She is super into imaginary play right now which is fun to embrace.  She definitely keeps us on our toes, she is constantly questioning everything we tell her and often ends with "well I'm going to just do it my own little way!"  She is sassy and confrontational.  Even her at her naughtiest I find hilarious, most of the time.
I guess that is all I have to say for today,
Ava just woke up which means she has her list of demands ready
to go, "Mom?  Where are my Cheerios, my vitamins & my shows???"
I better get to work!

Love these girls!!!

Comments

Seriously, the more I see pictures of Norah, the more and more she and Ava look alike! They are definitely sisters, that's for sure!
Valerie said…
Super cute girls! I love Ava's sassiness~ she is so cute and funny! And Norah is adorable and getting so big.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...