To Norah

 Dear Norah,

You are 8 months old.  That is just plain crazy.  I really don't know where that time went.  Just yesterday morning you began actually crawling FORWARD.  I know we have not properly baby proofed our house and to be really honest, I don't think we will.  I know, I say that now.  We will see how it goes : )  Ava has far too many small things for me to contend with.

You can hold your own bottle now.  What a relief, my work here is done.

I'm kidding, it always bugs the crap out of me when I see someone awkwardly holding your bottle for you, I want them to pick you up and snuggle you.  The way you would be snuggled if you were still nursing.  (I'm almost done being mad at you for quitting that, almost)  But I'm not going to lie, it is super awesome to be able to hand you your bottle and accomplish something else at the same time, like changing your diaper.  : )

You have 8 teeth now!?!  Ava always says that soon you will be eating steak.

Your hair is really starting to fill in, although still isn't long enough to force into pigtails or a little poof on top of your head, watch out, when that happens your really harassment shall begin! : )

For the most part you actually let our household sleep.  I think your record is 13 hours in a row!  You still take 3 naps and happily let us put you down most of the time.  You usually wake up in the best mood too.  I love your morning toothy grin!!

Ava is still your favorite person.  : )

Norah you are by far the cutest, sweetest, most happy little girl (don't mention that to Ava ok??) we really couldn't love you more.




Happy 8 months baby girl!!

Comments

aw, happy 8 months, Norah! She and Ava look so much alike!
guzzi guy said…
What a pair to draw to!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...