Time flies...

I can't believe it is almost Halloween.
Time flies by so quickly, before you know it
Thanksgiving will be here, then Christmas, Ava will 
turn 4 and Norah will turn 1.  Don't blink, it always seems
this time of year stands still for nothing.


 Our calendar fills up so quickly, I just want it all to slow down.
I want to soak in the little time left I have of Ava being 3 and 
Norah being our little baby.  

On the other hand, I love all these holidays and it will be 
fun to experience them with the girls at these ages.

I just want to bottle up their cuteness, but for now I shall at least
share it with you...

 Ava is such a good sister.
She keeps asking to hold Norah lately. 
 Norah just seems too big for this now,
but it sure is cute to see her try.
 She also wants to feed her...
 Norah always looks at us like "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
It may not be a great idea, but it does make for cute photos. 
So there is that.

Comments

Nain said…
You could bottle that cuteness up and sell it, seriously! Such beautiful girls! And no, i totally cannot think about the holidays coming up...I want time to go quickly with the baby, but then again, I'm so not ready for Christmas!
Rachel said…
Aw, so cute!
Time is flying for sure...I can't believe Lillian will be 5 months tomorrow...crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...